Communications in the digital age is growing more and more complex instantaneous. However, it is also growing more impersonal at the same time. Business leaders know this and it is why some are going forward into the past in order to find ways to engage with customers – in person. This is the one reason why expos and tradeshows will always be effective marketing tools. Here are 6 other reasons why face-to-face marketing is the best method of engaging with new customers.
- Helps your business communicate more effectively: With in-person communication you can convey to listeners tone, body language and verbal cues that get lost in emails, newsletters etc. Thus, your team is better able to communicate your company’s message without the barriers that surround digital forms of communications.
- Helps create instant visibility: Face to face communications with the public puts you in contact with your target audience immediately. Thus, you are able to gauge their response to your presentation and adjust your pitch or even make changes to your product.
- Helps you get better acquainted with your target audience: People remember personal conversation and encounters with other people much better than they remember emails or newsletters they have read.
- Helps your team develop active listening skills: Often times, potential leads feel as though the person pitching to them is only interested in the sale. This kind of objectification can turn potential clients away. Sales people who are active listeners leave customers with the impression that they truly care about them as individuals.
- Helps you forge more personal relationships with the public: Reliability, interest and likeability are key factors in building strong relationships. Study after study has shown that these factors greatly influence consumer behavior.
- Helps you understand your audiences pain points: Knowing the needs of your target audience gives you a better handle on solving their specific needs and challenges.
Overlooking the value of in person contact can cause your business to lose its competitive advantage. The companies that find the most success at trade shows know this. And now so do you. You can make your employees more comfortable and stand out at your next trade show with one of our double deck exhibits. We sell a double deck booth that is affordable and attention getting.